Our aim is to provide a safe, secure, happy environment in which the children can play and interact with one another.
It’s also a chance for parents/grandparents/carers to relax, play with their child(ren) and enjoy a drink and a chat.
Emmanuel Toddlers is open to anyone with children under school age. The group is run by volunteers who are members of Emmanuel Evangelical Church and have completed DBS checks.
You are responsible for your child(ren)’s safety and the way they relate to and play with other children. Please intervene if your child is behaving in an inappropriate manner to others or mistreating toys and equipment.
Each session will typically be as follows:
- 9.30: Doors open: Please sign in at the desk. Buggies can be left in the church crèche room (These are left at your own risk)
- 9.30 – 9.50 am: Tea / squash and Toast (For toddlers and carers).
- 9.50 – 10.30 am: Play Time – Free play and time for an activity (Playdoh, jigsaws, craft, messy play) with ride on toys available.
- 10.30 – 10.45 am: Bible story and singing time
- 10.45 am: Drink and snack time (ongoing play but please keep food and drinks in the side room)
- 11.00 am: Play time continues with ride on toys available in one of the rooms.
- 11.30 am: Session ends
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”
Matthew 19 verse 14
We are only open during school term time Wednesday 09:30 – 11:30 and also occasionally have special church events suitable for you to attend so please check our Events page.
Due to limitations on numbers we do have a waiting list so please message us first!!
We also have a our own facebook page Emmanuel Toddlers.