How to find us
Emmanuel Evangelical Chapel, Rutland Place, Newport, NP20 2EL, Wales, UK
The chapel is situated near to the town centre of Newport, just off the Cardiff Road, opposite the Royal Gwent Hospital. If you are travelling by car, the best approach is via Alma Street.
By Car with a sat-nav:
Enter our postcode NP20 2EL
By car without sat-nav:
- Leave M4 at Junction 28
- From the East take the filter keeping left to A48 City Centre
- From the West take the filter, right hand lane, and follow A48 City Centre
- At next roundabout 1st Exit; follow City Centre (beware of cameras)
- Continue past Tesco (on your right)
- After park (on your left) at next set of lights need to be in right filter
- As pull away from lights turning right to need an immediate left
- Take 2nd left into Alma Street (No more than 50 yards)
- Rutland Place is first left and the chapel is obvious.
Both First Great Western and National Express have regular services into Newport
This is our church building, its close to Royal Gwent Hospital if struggling with directions.